Joining Made Easy. The Grip Seal clamping method takes the best material choice for underground applications (UnderDuct) and truly makes for the quickest and easiest installation of any underground duct system on the market today!
Grip Seal is fabricated of the same Class 1 (low flame/low smoke rated) material as duct. Grip Seal is available up to 36" diameter, double what other manufacturer’s clamping systems offer (only up to 18”). Tap connections are available up to 24” diameter.
Grip Seal Strengths
- No odor, no VOC’s
- No running out of resin because of waste
- No hazardous material fees in shipping cost
- Can be installed in cold weather
- Same Class 1 material as duct (Low Smoke/Low Flame)
- Six times the tension strength
- Pressure tested up to 2 PSI
- Grip Seal connectors up to 36” diameter
- Tap connections up to 24” diameter
- Taps can be either factory installed or field located
Click link for PDF: Grip Seal Brochure